The Summer 2019 Trail Explorer Passport has come to an end! Send in your passport or photos by September 15 in order to receive your prize voucher.
Thanks for hiking! We hope to see you back out on the trail in Summer 2020!
1. Hike four trails between June 1 and September 1.
2. Along each trail, find the stamp box to mark your passport or record your hikes with a selfie at each trailhead.
3. Submit proof of visits to FBC by September 15 to claim your prizes!
ATTENTION TRAIL EXPLORERS!
Explore 4 trails from June 1 and September 1, 2019 and receive great prizes!
- Indian Point Preserve in Ellsworth
- Mariaville Falls Preserve in Mariaville
- Long Ledges Preserve in Sullivan
- Frances B Wood Preserve in Gouldsboro
Use a Trail Explorer Passport or photographs to keep track of your hikes. You can download and print your own passport or you can find them at the FBC’s Offices & Exploration Center at Tidal Falls Preserve.
Stamp the card with a rubber stamp found in a container along each trail. Alternatively, record your hikes by taking a selfie at the trail kiosk or preserve sign. Post or send your photo to FBC through Facebook, Instagram, or email. FBC will assume permission to reuse any photos we receive for the Trail Explorer Passport.
- First 5 adults receive a free Fogtown 5 oz. taster glass
- All adults receive a free 10 oz. pour
- Free 16 oz. smoothie or latte
- Free small sundae
Winter Harbor 5&10
- Free auto decal
To Claim Prizes
You must submit proof of visiting each trail between June and September before September 15. Submit to FBC in any of the following ways: by mail; in person; by email; or through Facebook or Instagram.
FBC will distribute prize vouchers while supplies last and assume permission to share or reuse photos.
Enjoy the outdoors!
MAIL PO Box 150, Hancock, ME 04640
OFFICE 72 Tidal Falls Road Hancock, ME 04640