All Monday Music Concerts are held at Tidal Falls from 6:30-8:00 pm. All our free concerts are weather permitting, no rain dates. Cancellations will be posted on this site and Facebook.
We hope you can join us this summer!
2018 Monday Music Schedule
July 9 Gus LaCasse
July 16 Michael and the Ya Yas
July 23 Em & Company
July 30 Night & Day
Aug 6 The Trisha Mason Band and Volunteer Appreciation Night
Aug 13 New Shades of Blue
From Ellsworth travel north 8 miles on US Route 1 to the village of Hancock. Go through the village, turn right onto Eastside Road, go 0.7 mile to Tidal Falls Road, turn left and drive to the end of the road. From Sullivan, Eastside Road is the first left after you cross the bridge.
The Wing Dingahs food truck will join us at Tidal Falls this season–featuring tasty chicken wings, fries and tots, hamburgers and veggie burgers, drinks, and more!
- Gus LaCasse Facebook page and website.
- Michael Anderson’s website. Michael on piano and vocals will be accompanied by Phil Kell on guitar, Bobby Duron on drums, and Mark Kantor on harmonica.
- Em & Company Facebook page.
- Night & Day:
The Night & Day Jazz Trio has been playing together for over a decade. Comprised of Steve Orlofsky, award winning Music teacher at George Stevens Academy, on Saxes and flute, Chris Poulin, voted best Jazz guitarist in Maine, and Joel Mann, WERU-FM Program Director on bass. Night & Day bring a professional sound celebrating their love of Jazz to their audiences.
- The Trisha Mason Band Facebook page and website.
- New Shades of Blue Facebook page and website.