All Monday Music Concerts are held at Tidal Falls from 6:00-7:30 pm. All our free concerts are weather permitting, no rain dates. Cancellations will be posted on this site and Facebook.
2019 Monday Music Schedule
July 8 The Crown Vics
July 15 Michael and the Ya Yas
July 22 The Trisha Mason Band
July 29 Shirt Tail Kin
Aug 5 Night & Day
Aug 12 Gus LaCasse
Aug 19 Him & Her
From Ellsworth travel north 8 miles on US Route 1 to the village of Hancock. Go through the village, turn right onto Eastside Road, go 0.7 mile to Tidal Falls Road, turn left and drive to the end of the road. From Sullivan, Eastside Road is the first left after you cross the bridge.
The Wing Dingahs food truck will join us at Tidal Falls this season–featuring tasty chicken wings, fries and tots, hamburgers and veggie burgers, drinks, and more! Wing Dingahs Facebook page
- The Crown Vics Facebook page and website
- Michael Anderson’s website Michael on piano and vocals will be accompanied by Phil Kell on guitar, Bobby Duron on drums, and Mark Kantor on harmonica.
- The Trisha Mason Band Facebook page and website.
- Shirt Tail Kin Facebook page
- Night & Day:
The Night & Day Jazz Trio has been playing together for over a decade. Comprised of Steve Orlofsky, award winning Music teacher at George Stevens Academy, on Saxes and flute, Chris Poulin, voted best Jazz guitarist in Maine, and Joel Mann, WERU-FM Program Director on bass. Night & Day bring a professional sound celebrating their love of Jazz to their audiences.
- Gus LaCasse Facebook page and website
- Him & Her Him & Her Facebook page