Trail Explorer Passport Summer 2021
This year, we’re challenging our community to hike more than ever with an expanded Trail Explorer Passport! Choose your goal—4, 8, or 12 trails owned by Frenchman Bay Conservancy or Crabtree Neck Land Trust.
Here’s how it works:
- Set a goal—any 4, 8, or 12 trails you choose. View all FBC’s preserves & trails here and check out CNLT’s trails here. There are plenty of options to choose from!
- Register at the link below for the Trail Explorer Passport. This helps us keep track of who is hiking & helps us get your prizes ready!
- Get hiking! Don’t forget to take a photo at the trailhead to commemorate your hike. You’ll need it to submit your completed Passport entry. (For those who would prefer not to submit a photo, we offer the option of uploading a nature journal. Just jot down one or two lines—or more!—to tell us about your hike!)
- Submit your Passport entry by Monday, August 30 by filling out the form & uploading your photos at the link below. Indicate your choice of a prize in the form, and FBC will mail them to you. (Prizes to be announced after June 5, 2021!)
- Look for our celebratory spread in FBC’s fall newsletter announcing all the successful hikers in each category!